The unit comprises two modules. During the first module you will explore some of the fundamental principles of understanding and utilising common concepts you will encounter relating to human and social capital in practice. The second module will introduce you to six further coaching models / tools and guide you through a process of personalising these and developing your own coaching style and ethos.
On successful completion of the unit you will be ready to start professionally life coaching others.
This unit comprises:
- An introduction to life coaching beyond peer coaching
- Coaching models 1 (CLEAR, solution focused and transformational coaching)
- Engaging your own journey
- Coaching models 2 (inner game model, NLP, and ontological model)
- Creating a personal synthesis
- Preparing for assessment, portfolio and ongoing development